Select Food Service
is a proud member of the National Food Distributors Association - NAFDA, a national buying group which ensures the best possible pricing and buying benefits.
NAFDA is Australian owned and operated by Distributors who have strong ties in their local communities. NAFDA is a leading foodservice procurement and marketing company with a history extending over three decades. NAFDA distributors are broad-line, and have the ability to serve all segments of the foodservice industry with frozen, chilled and dry groceries.
As a NAFDA Distributor in Victoria we deliver foodservice products throughout Victoria, so wherever your business is located, it is likely as a NAFDA supplier we can supply your foodservice requirements. We are committed to providing you with unrivalled service, quality of product & value for money.
Our membership of NAFDA brings our customers a number of benefits.
- NAFDA purchasing power of over half a billion dollars each year ensures all members have access to the keenest prices from manufacturers. This in turn enables us to offer keen pricing to our customers.
- The NAFDA private label of products available only through its members, are items uniquely designed to address the foodservice quality/value requirement.
- Products include the Sea Link brand of crumbed squid rings and other seafood products, Natures Link products such as frozen potato chips and vegetables, Chef's Link brand of breadcrumbs, SeaWave brand of prawns and fish fillets, and the TOPMARK range of premium smallgoods and frozen meat products
- Other products from the NAFDA supplier range include all of the major brands that you know and trust including Allied Mills, Arnotts Biscuits, Baiada Poultry, Farm Pride, Fonterra, Heinz, Marathon, Sandhurst Fine Foods, Patties and many more.
- NAFDA offers The Best Of The Best Rewards Program. One of the biggest rewards program in the foodservice industry.
For more information visit the NAFDA website.